Thursday 13 October 2011

Intro

Well this is my non filth blog that's all about sonic experiments, music and anything that grabs my attention (generally erring on the leftfield) I'll post my more experimental music I've made myself here and any other interesting things that turn up elsewhere, hopefully it'll be updated more than my other blog which I'm too lazy to log into, this one I'll be almost permanently logged into hopefully as it shares my google+ account. The main purpose of this blog is an antidote to the attitude that music has gone everywhere and can never be original, surprising or different again and what goes around comes around, no it doesn't if you think that you just have no imagination at all, go back to listening to Abba and Carpenters and stay out of my way till you open your mind and ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samplersaurus demo 2

  #vst #synthesizer #drum another quick demo of the drum synth I'm working ...