Wednesday 11 January 2012

Learning Lilv

I'm reading up on David Robillard's Lilv library, am going to need this to host Lv2 plugins for my sequencer programme, http://drobilla.net/docs/lilv/group__lilv.html#gaa05e5c23836908ffa2d9fc45c0985078
for online documentation on that, I may be some time, I think I really am torturing my brain lately learning one thing after another (using the word learn loosely).

I made a start lol

#include <lilv-0/lilv/lilvmm.hpp>

int main()
{
LilvWorld* test = lilv_world_new();
lilv_world_load_all(test);
lilv_world_free(test);
}

At least it compiles and does as expected phew. 

2 comments:

  1. https://github.com/harryhaaren/Lv2Host

    That was written a while ago, and hence may not be 100% up to date, but it should still compile & work at least. In the next month or so I'm going to look at Lv2 Midi Events, Instance Access and some other functionality, but I shouldn't promise a date when it will be done...

    Looking forward to Triceraptops! -Harry

    ReplyDelete

Samplersaurus demo 2

  #vst #synthesizer #drum another quick demo of the drum synth I'm working ...