Monday 28 November 2011

Learning LV2 - Linux pl

Pianoliv on #linuxmusicians on irc Freenode pointed me in the direction of the SLV2 library yesterday, and it seems to be what I was looking for to make plug in synthesizers and effects, I've managed to compile some Minaton source code into an LV2, it does bugger all yet other than the main audio loop (with no controls). The first version I think will use the standard controls provided by Ardour / Lv2Rack etc, it will be a simplified version of the interface but the option should be there to use patches designed on the full standalone version anyway if it's not so nice to use, I'd like to work on something a bit more user friendly (and prettier) later on but it will be fine for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samplersaurus demo 2

  #vst #synthesizer #drum another quick demo of the drum synth I'm working ...